On behalf of the Caribbean Male Action Network (CariMAN), I am pleased to present the first issue of our newsletter for 2020. The work of CariMAN is to challenge the existing social and cultural beliefs and norms around masculinities and advocate for equality and justice for all, by engaging men and boys and strengthening networks and alliances, with individuals and organizations that promote human rights, gender and environmental justice. This issue highlights some of the work we have been engaged in over the past year. We hope you find it insightful. – Tyrone Buckmire, CariMAN chairperson.
In this issue:
- Regional Forum in Grenada
- Meet our new Executive Committee
- Expert Meeting on Masculinities
- CariMAN in Rwanda
- Support for IWD in Trinidad & Tobago
- COVID-19 Be Aware. Prepare. Act.