See full job description and requirements here.
- Monitor and feed content for MenEngage Alliance social media platforms
- Prepare regular MenEngage Alliance newsletters with news from the membership
- Design publications (reports, case-stories, newsletters, brochures, etc)
- Support development of case stories showcasing MenEngage Alliance members’ work
- Support the population of the new online MenEngage Alliance membership database
- Support collaborations with MenEngage regional and national coordinators
- Support Global Secretariat and Board with meeting logistics
Please submit a motivation letter, resume and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “MenEngage Communications Intern” as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.