The Regional Learning Community (RLC) and Partners for Prevention are pleased to announce a call for applications for an upcoming workshop – the Transforming Masculinities for Gender Justice – Training of Trainers Workshop.
Date of workshop: 5-8 November 2012
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Application deadline: 19 September 2012
- Deepen understanding & consciousness of trainers around the gendered self;
- Strengthen conceptual understanding on masculinities & power systems; and
- Enhance practical capacity to act for social change.
Who can apply?
- Trainers with knowledge of gender issues
- Nationals of Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, or Vietnam; and
- Applicants must have strong English proficiency.
Note that successful applicants will be provided with travel expenses plus a daily allowance.
How to apply?
Complete the application form at: http://partners4prevention.org/files/documents/rlcapplicationform.doc and email it along with your resume to email@example.com.
We encourage you to disseminate this call for applications widely to your networks. To download a PDF flyer about this workshop, see: http://partners4prevention.org/files/documents/rlctot_1.pdf
For further information, please contact Khamsavath Chanthavysouk, Partners for Prevention, at firstname.lastname@example.org.