MenEngage Africa bring you their very first newsletter edition of the year 2017!
Filled with updates including initiatives with Monica Geingos, The First Lady of Namibia to create a new breed of fathers who recognise that caring is a prerequisite for dads and also contributes to gender equality, and how partners in Lesotho are promoting gender justice, the latest MenEngage Africa newsletter is just what you need to keep abreast of what MenEngage Africa networks are doing to further gender transformation around the Africa region.
Table of contents
- Involving men as active parents contributes to gender equality
- Women, girls assured of safety in new project
- Say No to Female Genital Mutilation
- Walk to promote positive masculinities
- KEMEA member involved in workplace HIV testing
- UN Women Consultative meeting in Nairobi, Kenya
- A warm welcome to MenEngage Tanzania’s new co-ordinator!
- SAfAIDS new host for MenEngage Zimbabwe
- HIV response needs men & boys
Click here to read the issue