Key activities for MenEngage DRC include:
- Community mobilisation, awareness raising on gender-based violence and HIV/AIDS by promoting positive masculinities.
- Working towards strengthening the established national network of men and women in the prevention and response to GBV and all forms of violence and oppression against women and children.
- Research and Policy Advocacy.
- Resource sharing and networking with women’s movements for women’s empowerment and the promotion of women’s rights.
- Capacity building on positive masculinity, gender sensitive active nonviolence, and peace building.
- Sexuality education to youth and men in communities.
- Community intervention activities through performing arts with women, men and youth on SRHR.