MenEngage members advocate around a number of key issues where gender directly affects the lives of women and men.
These are topic areas in which MenEngage members exchange ideas and carry out joint advocacy activities:
- Promoting sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Increasing HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment
- Ending violence against women and girls
- Combating homophobia/transphobia and advocating for LGBTI rights
- Reducing forms of violence between men and boys
- Preventing child sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and trafficking
- Supporting men’s positive involvement in maternal and child health, as fathers or caregivers
- Addressing macro-level policies that perpetuate gender inequalities
To learn more check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
For an in-depth look at MenEngage, download our strategic plan.