We believe that manhood is NOT defined:
- by how many sexual partners you have,
- by using violence against women or men,
- by how much pain you can endure,
- by how much power you can exert over others,
- or by your sexual orientation.
We believe that manhood IS defined:
- by building relationships based on respect and equality,
- by speaking out against violence in your society,
- by having the strength to ask for help,
- by shared decision making and shared power,
- and by your ability to respect the diversity and rights of those around you.